One Language conducts comprehensive and interactive training, presents high-quality workshops, and provides linguistic consulting to maximize efficiency, performance, and productivity by applying effective communications.
Most organizations do not realize that they have systemic and incidental communication issues that are embedded throughout their processes and systems.
Subject matter experts tend to assume that their target audience understands their intended meaning of communication.
Unclear, overly complex, or specialized language use can impede communications in a variety of societal contexts. Furthermore, recipients of these communication materials can have different professional, cultural, historical, and linguistic barriers that prevent them from understanding the message, products, and services that are being provided by the writer.
This lack of communication or poor communication between the sender and receiver can hinder, disturb, or in some cases even destroy relationships.
We provide the tools, best practices, and training to:
1. Simplify your communications by focusing on your reader and your purpose.
2. Utilize the correct and proper ways to communicate to your target audience.
3. Organize your ideas and simplify them before you start writing.
4. Create a customized language access program.
5. Develop a proper execution plan of language programs.
6. Create a specific plan to measure and report the success of the program.
The communication you send is the communication that is received.
Once the members of your organization complete our training and workshops, your members will have knowledge and understanding about the following topics and subjects.
Copyright © 2022 One Language, LLC. All Rights Reserved.